Pure Skin Care Center Covid-19 Protocol
Here are some of the new safer care policies that we have in place:
Prior to your appointment, we will ask you screening questions about your health. If you have any symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue or flu like symptoms, we ask that you notify us and please stay home. You will also be required to sign a COVID-19 Informed Consent and answer general questions about your health. If you answer yes to any of the questions, your appointment will need to be re-scheduled.
Masks are required for entry into Pure Skin Care Center, regardless of whether you've been vaccinated or not. Pure Skin Care Center reserves the right to refuse service to anyone not complying with our policy.
Pure Skin Care Center is seeing clients by appointment only.
Ensuring Social Distancing
• Please arrive wearing a mask.
• Please arrive on time (not too early), as the reception area will offer limited seating to maintain social distancing.
• Please sanitize your hands upon entering our office. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of Pure Skin Care Center.
• Please come alone to your appointment. No other family, friends or children will be allowed in the office.
• You will be asked general COVID-19 screening questions to determine if you may be experiencing symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone who has.
• We request that all clients maintain social distancing when possible.
All staff will be operating under a strict cleaning and sanitization schedule of the entire office and working spaces. As we always have in the past, all touchable surfaces will be sanitized several times a day with hospital grade disinfectants.
• A Plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk.
• Your Esthetician will be wearing gloves and a mask during your treatment.
• We ask that you limit the use of the restroom if at all possible.
• At this time, coffee and tea service will be discontinued, however, we will have bottled water and single serve snacks available.
Pure Skin Care Center Pittsburgh
1310 Park Manor Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15205