Pure Skin Care Center Covid-19 Protocol
Here are some of the new safer care policies that we have in place:
Prior to your appointment, we will ask you screening questions about your health. If you have any symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue or flu like symptoms, we ask that you notify us and please stay home. You will also be required to sign a COVID-19 Informed Consent and answer general questions about your health. If you answer yes to any of the questions, your appointment will need to be re-scheduled. On a daily basis, all Pure employees will be screened and temperature checked as well. Per PA State Board law, we are prohibited from treating anyone not wearing a face mask.
Pure Skin Care Center will be operating at 50% capacity and will only see clients by appointment only. If you wish to stop in and purchase products, please call us first so we can prepare your order. We will require pre-payment by phone for product pickups.
Ensuring Social Distancing
• Please arrive wearing a mask.
• Please arrive on time (not too early), as the reception area will offer limited seating to maintain social distancing.
• Please sanitize your hands upon entering our office. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of Pure Skin Care Center.
• Please come alone to your appointment. No other family, friends or children will be allowed in the office.
• Your temperature will be taken with an infrared scanning thermometer. If your temperature is 100F or more, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
• You will be asked general COVID-19 screening questions to determine if you may be experiencing symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone who has.
• If you've been to one of the following "hot spot" states, we require that you quarantine for 14 days before seeing us at Pure. These states are: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.
• We request that all clients maintain social distancing when possible.
All staff will be operating under a strict cleaning and sanitization schedule of the entire office and working spaces. As we always have in the past, all touchable surfaces will be sanitized between each client with hospital grade disinfectants.
• A Plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk.
• Your Esthetician will be wearing gloves and a full face shield, in addition to a mask during your treatment.
• You will be provided with a KN95 mini mask that covers your nostrils to the bottom of your mouth, this must remain in place during your service.
• We ask that you limit the use of the restroom if at all possible.
• At this time, coffee and tea service will be discontinued, however, we will have bottled water and single serve snacks available.
Pure Skin Care Center Pittsburgh
1310 Park Manor Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15205