Pure Skin Care Center Pittsburgh is Hiring!
We are looking for a part-time front desk receptionist/sales associate with experience in the beauty industry. Esthetics or Cosmetologist license not required, but preferred. Looking for a friendly and outgoing person that has a passion for all things beauty/skin care related! Ideal candidate will live within 30 minutes of Robinson Township.
This position is the first point of contact for our guests, and must convey a professional, caring and welcoming environment where people will want to come back over and over again!
- Schedule clients, check clients in/out, process payments
- Educate our guests on the benefits our products/services
- Answer phone calls and emails in a courteous/helpful manner
- Sell gift cards and skin care products and treatments
- Maintain sales records/closing procedures and reports, filing
- Work as a team with management and service providers
- Offer complimentary beverages and snacks to guests
- Maintain accurate inventory of products, restock etc.
- Inform management of scheduling concerns or client issues
- Maintain a clean spa atmosphere, including laundry duties
- Assist with special events/marketing as needed
- Assist with other varied duties as required
1+ years’ experience in a customer focused beauty, skin care or medi spa environment
Strong communication skills
Team work oriented mindset with a “can do” attitude
Ability to work at a sustained, fast pace
Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Track record in providing amazing customer service
Ability to multitask with ease
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl (as when performing cleaning duties). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
***Must be able to work two Saturdays from 10:30am to 5pm per month, plus a minimum of one day during the week.
***Experience with VAGARO booking system a plus, but not required.
Pay: Hourly plus commission on product sales. Competitive pay for the right individual.
- Complimentary microdermabrasion facials and peels*
- Generous discount on products
We offer a friendly, team-oriented work environment.
Pure Skin Care Center is a locally owned small business and offers potential for growth for qualified and motivated cosmetology/esthetics license holders.
Job Type: Part-time
Beauty Advisor or Spa: 1 year (Required)
Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
Pure Skin Care Center & Beauty Lounge
Robinson Town Center
1310 Park Manor Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15205